We’re proud to announce that we are moving forward with our launch at the 2010 Government Open Source Conference. We’re excited to make this announcement because it comes after winning the support of our partners at the OSU Open Source Labs, and several weeks of hard work by a number of people who are passionate about transparency in technology, government and healthcare.
GOSCON focuses on the role of open source software and collaboration as an enabler of leading Open Government and Transparency initiatives throughout the United States. In their sixth year, GOSCON is back in Portland, Oregon on October 27th and 28th at the Nines Hotel after a terrific conference last year in Washington, DC. The last installment of GOSCON was held in Washington DC during the early days of the Gov 2.0 movement.
Leave a comment
- The e-Patient Rap: “I wanna be an e-Patient”
- Open EMR presentation and discussion at Portland Linux User Group
- Federal Health and technology leaders on open standards successes; encouraging health IT entrepreneurs at HIMSS ’11 venture fair
- Steve Holden welcomes guests during his Open Bastion launch in Portland Oregon
- Richard Boyd, Chief Architect for Lockheed Martin Virtual World Labs at HIMSS ’11