In addition to his 2010 Government Open Source Conference keynote, David Riley joined us at the conference to talk about details of the CONNECT initiative, with health IT expert and OATV co-founder Jeremy Murtishaw. David outlines the basics of the project, as well as it’s acceptance in the health IT community. He also addresses the structure, the security architecture as well as detailing about how health information exchange happens in detail.
Leave a comment
- The e-Patient Rap: “I wanna be an e-Patient”
- Open EMR presentation and discussion at Portland Linux User Group
- Federal Health and technology leaders on open standards successes; encouraging health IT entrepreneurs at HIMSS ’11 venture fair
- Steve Holden welcomes guests during his Open Bastion launch in Portland Oregon
- Richard Boyd, Chief Architect for Lockheed Martin Virtual World Labs at HIMSS ’11