Recorded at the first-ever O’Reilly Health Foocamp. @ePatientDave deBronkart, Health IT expert Keith “@motorcycle_guy” Boone and ONC “Consumerista” @Lygeia Riccardi go all-out on their wonderful rap sone “I wanna be an e-Patient”. If you’re a healthcare geek, it’s a must watch!
Leave a comment
- The e-Patient Rap: “I wanna be an e-Patient”
- Open EMR presentation and discussion at Portland Linux User Group
- Federal Health and technology leaders on open standards successes; encouraging health IT entrepreneurs at HIMSS ’11 venture fair
- Steve Holden welcomes guests during his Open Bastion launch in Portland Oregon
- Richard Boyd, Chief Architect for Lockheed Martin Virtual World Labs at HIMSS ’11